Monday, September 27, 2010

Glitterbabe's Challenge #13

This week for Stef's challenge, we had to use one of her images and use lots of sparkle and or bling. I used one of her freebies and it is a lovely spiral flower. I used the following Copic Markers: RV21/RV23/RV69 and the Spica pen in clear all over the flower. I hope you will be able to see it lol. The background paper I won  as prize, pink cardstock from my stash, Happy Birthday stamp from Cat's Craft Cupboard, flowers embellishments are from a punch and the gems are from Michael's.

1 comment:

  1. wow mel! you covered ALL my favorites - pink, flowers AND sparkly! now put this card away til may and you can send it to me for my bday - lol.

    it's gorgeous! and thank you sooooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.