Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday

This one is for you Stef, I only hope it will bring a smile, even if it's for a minute. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.


This wonderful paradise image Palm Tree is from Glitterbabe's Digi, this so reminds me of where I was born (Jamaica) and I so miss the palm trees, blue skies and blue waters. 

I used the following materials:

Copics: G24/G21/G21/EE7/E35/E33
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Tim Holtz Distress inks - Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar
Glimmer Mist in Gold
Flower, sentiment and watercolor paper are all from my stash.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. oh i love it! and i luv u more! where's that pina colada?????

    i do hope YOU are feeling well.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card love the tropical effect you have created with the palm tree, thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card using Stef's image! Thank you for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super summer card !!
    thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations hope to see you next time too
    Hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.