Monday, January 9, 2012

Retro

Happy Monday everyone. Over at Color Me Creative, we have a really fun challenge for you, Retro, using Hot Pinks/White and Black. Our wonderful sponsor is Guylou's Inimitability and she has a wonderful prize for one lucky winner.




Materials used:
Copics: RV14/RV13/RV10/C9/C7/C5/C3/E01/E00/E000
Image - Eve
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
DP - Me & My Big Ideas, Supercool
Spellbinders Classic Circles and Ironworks Accents

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Color Me Creative Classroom has online Copic classes by Suzanne and her newest, class 5 is wonderful.  Also check out her magazine, Through the Craftroom Door, along with her partner Marti Wills.

8 comments:

  1. Hey this is really groovy ! Reminds me of my youth. Great image and colouring love the background too even if I did get a little dizzy looking at it lol ! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the retro look!! Great image!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funky, for some reason "Groove Is In The Heart" popped into my head when I saw your card. I really like the retro colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and funky card! :) This is fabulous--LOVE the colors you've chosen!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super funky retro card!Great fun! Thanks for joining in at Lexi's creations this time and good luck!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, what a fun card- great colours and I love that DP!! :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous funky retro card. I distinctly recall wearing trousers (pants) like that in my youth. Nowadays of course, I would need the large bottoms of the legs to fit my ever expanding thighs!


    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations, Dream Valley and Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.