Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sepia Color Tones

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Hubby took the kids out boating with some friends and I have the house to myself finally, lol. I needed this alone time and hubby was kind enough to give it to me :) I have a sepia color tone card for you today, this is a bit out of my box, but I had so much fun coloring the image.



Materials used:

Copics - Oozak
Memory Box Die - Oozak
Distress Ink Pads - Oozak
Lacy Sunshine image - Amelia
Cryogen White card stock, Ruche and Mica/Metallic text weight - Paper Temptress
Spellbinders Dies
Prima flower
Lace

Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Amazing, gorgeous sepia tones. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sepia tones and your fabulous coloring. Gorgeous die cut embellishment you created. Thanks for sharing in our QKR Stampede Use a Die Cut Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love your unique brown design! I’m so glad you shared it with us QKR Stampede this week. Hugs, Pirjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...LOVE the Sepia tones and the dies are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, so fun and I love the color. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love your colouring and the embellishments you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.