Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fairy Fae

Happy Wednesday! I was so excited to see that Delicious Doodles is having a DT Call, I remember Teri from years ago when she had sponsored the challenges for The Copic Musketeers and had always loved her images :) For my card I am showcasing the beautiful Fairy Fae (I have had this stamp from when Sweet Pea Stamps was around).



A little about me ~ I am a stay at home mom with 14 year old twins (one girl and one boy). I have been married for over 25 years to a husband who understands and supports my paper crafting obsession, oops I been hobby :)  I have been paper crafting for about 13 years and card making for about 8 years. My color medium are copics but I have been going to color pencils here and there. I usually do cards, but have been known to do mixed media every once in a while.  Thank you for the opportunity to try out for your design team.

Current DT's listed on the left
Past DT's can be found here

Materials Used:

Fairy Fae ~ Delicious Doodles
Copics ~ RV66/B24/E00/E000/RV10/RV00/E87/E84/E81/BG96/BG93/BG90/V95/V93/V91 ~ Oozak
X-Press It ~ Oozak
Memory Box Dies ~ Oozak
Petal Lu flowers
Spellbinders Dies
Prima Paper Pads



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to be here.