Monday, June 12, 2017

Create a Garden

Happy Monday everyone! Today I am showcasing Create a Garden 2 and the coordinating dies Pot Garden Die Set by Rubbernecker Stamps. I love love this set of stamps and dies and I think I may have gone overboard with the dies hehehe


See what I mean, lol. I just couldn't resist die cutting the flowers and pasting them all over the card.

Materials Used:

Create a Garden 2 ~ Rubbernecker Stamps
Pot Garden Die Set ~ Rubbernecker Stamps
Cryogen White card stock ~ Paper Temptress
Marvy Uchida Brush Markers (flowers and leaves)
SEI Paper Pad
Spellbinders Dies
Copic Markers ~ V28/V25/V22/V20 ~ Oozak (Pot)
Memory Box Dies ~ Oozak

Please stop by the Rubbernecker Stamps blog daily to check out the wonderful inspirations by our equally wonderful DT members and also be sure to check out the challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to be here.