Saturday, August 21, 2010

SSC Challenges


The first card is for the Card Corner Challenge and you had to choose 4 colors from the following list: cream, kraft, olive, chocolate, pink and blush. I used Copic Marker colors R21/R23 and YG67. I then sprayed the image with pearl glimmer mist and then added glaze to the flowers themselves. For the background paper I used 2 embossing folders (swiss dots and D'vine swirls). The ribbon is from the Paper Temptress. The butterfly I bought from the jewelry dept. a while age and thought hmmmm......this will look nice with this card.
The second card is for the Color Combo Challenge .The colors are: White, black, melon/orange and sage green.The Halloween card and saying are from wooden stamps I got in Az. The cat image is colored in Copics and cannot remember the numbers, sorry. The bat and haunted house are Martha Stewart stickers I bought last year.
The last card is for the Stamp and Scrap Challenge . I used a Penny Black stamp,which I colored a while ago and lost the Copic marker list lol. The Happy Birthday and cake are from Michelle Perkett Esty Shop . The flower is a charm from the jewelry dept. also.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to be here.