Monday, September 27, 2010

CDAC Challenges

These 2 challenges I just could not resist. The first one is by Bugaboo and it's a Holiday challenge. Bare with me I cannot do links today because I am on my Hubby's computer and don't have 99% of the links on his computer lol. I used the following materials - Copic Markers: E13/E15/R11/RV11/R21/G16/G19/R24/R27/G07R14/R17/E41/E42 and Sakura Gelly Pen in Clear Star. The papers and ribbon are from my stash and stamp too.


This image is from Inktegrity and I just love it. The sentiment is from TLC. I used the following materials - Copic Markers: YR11/YR15/YG41/YG45 ( I used the new X Press It paper and I must tell you I love it), the paper is from my stash, the leases are from Martha Stewart sprayed with glimmer mist, the dew drops and flower is also from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to be here.