Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MPS Challenge #50

For this weeks challenge on Michelle Perkett Studio blog challenge, it's Witches Brew Mixed with Halloween. I hope they don't mind me using Goldilocks for this challenge because I only have one of her Halloween images and I am saving it for the hop this weekend. You can purchase Goldilocks here at Michelle's Esty shop. I used the following Copic Markers: E000/E00/R20/R24/R27/R29/R37/R39/C5/C7/
N7/N5/N3/R08/R05, the background paper is from DCWV glimmer stack, the mat is from the cricut stack purses and more, the candy and sentiment are from K and Company and the gems are from Michael's.

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable Melanie!! I love her hair..so fun! Wonderful card! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the way you've used Goldilocks! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Melanie, your Goldilocks is colored so great! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at MPS! Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, of course we dont mind if you use Goldilocks! This is absolutely darling and so creative!:) I love how you colored her hair to match her dress and your sentiment and crystals are so cute! Thank you for joining us at MPS this week, Melanie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Melanie
    Wow, love your card, goldilocks looks great all decked out for halloween, I love what you did with her hair too! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at MPS.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put the candy in Goldies hands. Very clever! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at MPS.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.