Monday, November 15, 2010

Soft Goth Night

Don't you just love Sweet Pea Stamps, I know I do lol. I am using the beautiful stamp Soft Goth Night for the following challenges:
  1. In A Sweet Pea Dream, Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
  2. Sweet Pea Stampers, Embossing, Wet or Dry
I used the following Copic Markers: E000/E00/R20/R35/B60/E74/B63/B66/B21/B23/BV20/BV13. The papers are from my stash, background paper is embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder Spots and Dots, the ribbon and gems are from Michael's and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow she looks so good with that blue hair and I LOVE the embossing :D
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have used here.Thanks for sharing with us at SPS.Good Luckxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the softness you have portrayed with this one. She is so inviting!!!
    Thanks for helping me bring some flowers back to life this challenge at "In A Sweet Pea Dream" and hope to see more of your wondrous work in the future!

    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.