Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Soft Goth Night in Purple

I get so happy when I get a chance to color an image from Sweet Pea Stamps LOL. This beauty is called Soft Goth Night from ching-chou kuiks and I am entering her in the following challenges:
I used the following materials:

Copics: E000/E00/R20/B60/R35/RV95/RV93/RV91/BV29/BV23/BV20/G0000/G000/B0000
             V01/V000/G00/V95/V93/V91/V0000
Background paper is Curious Metallics text in Ice Silver from Cut Cardstock, embossed with Cuttlebug 
              D'Vine Swirls
 Mat is vellum from my stash
Flowers and ribbon also from my stash.

5 comments:

  1. very pretty purples with the white!
    thanks for joinin us at SPS & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks awesome! You did a wonderful job! Hope you have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us over at SPS. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soft and inviting! Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week and hope to see more of your wonderful artwork in the future!!

    KymKreates
    DT Sweet Pea Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.