Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blackberries

I am just so thrilled that Stef from Glitterbabe's, asked me to be on her design team. She is a wonderful person and I am lucky to know her. First I would like to introduce you to the DT members:

 This is will not be a challenge DT but we will be showcasing Stef's beauties and cuties from her wonderful store, Glitterbabe's Digis. Please, please stop by and take a look, her digis are something else.




We will be posting every Tuesday, so be one the lookout for our creations and new digis from Stef. My first creation is her yummy Blackberries. I used the following materials:

Copics: BV29/BV25/BV08/E59/E57/G85/G82
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is from Brenda Pinnick
Cardstock is from Bazzill
Gems are Recollections from Michael's
E.K. Success Punch
Ribbon is from my stash.



1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooo, my hand is reaching out to pick one of these lucsious berries!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.