Friday, April 15, 2011

Jethro Jug

Don't you just love this image. I know I do and so do my kids, especially my daughter and she wants the card too lol. I am entering my card into the Dude Time Doodles Challenge and you can find him on the challenge site, he is a freebie this week. I used the following materials:

Copics: E11/E00/E0000/E74/C3/C1/R05/E35/E33/E31/W7/W5/W3/E43/E42/E40/R14 with colorless blender
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Background paper is from DCWV - The Green Stack
Green DP is from K and Company
Cardstocks, buttons and twine are from my stash.


11 comments:

  1. Mel those are some mad coloring and shading skills you got there! FABULOUS!! Thanks for joining the fun and GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melanie, fabulous job on Jethro! Love the background paper you used too! Thanks for joining the challenge at Dude Time Doodles.
    Tammy, DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a fabulous image!! Love your card!!
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie I love your coloring- and paper and DSP you used are super cute together! The button embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and your shading is great. Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles for the gdt challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with your daughter. It is a great image. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coloring on the image! Love the dp choices you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this card! I love your shading as everyone has mentioned and the papers and layout! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Dude Time Doodles for our guest designer challenge this week.

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab colouring, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is sooo much fun!!!!! Great colors and coloring for this image!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the image! Glad you could join us at Dude Time Doodles - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.