Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday's

Happy Tuesday everyone. It's a beautiful day here today and I am going to take advantage of it and sit outside and do some coloring :)  Today's image from Glitterbabe's Digis is gorgeous. The second I saw it I knew I had to have it to color.


Isn't it gorgeous. It is Stef's Ornate Flower Image.
I used the following materials:

Copics: R20/R00/R0000/G24/G21/G20 - Oozak
X-Press It card stock - Oozak
5/8 Pink Sheer Elegance Ribbon - Paper Temptress
Pop Tones in Pink Lemonade - Paper Temptress
Glimmer Card stock in Spring Larch - Paper Temptress
Pearls - Michael's

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL Mel, LOVE that flower, GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, beautiful card, great job with the ribbon, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgoodness melanie!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! one of my favorite images too, but you make it just beautiful!!!

    hope you are well. been thinking of you. did you get to delaware? how was the trip?

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! :) The colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.