Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas in Paris

Happy Thursday everyone. We have a wonderful challenge for you over at House of Gilli, Red and Gold. We would love for you to stop by and join in, you still have a few days to enter.


I used Parisian Gilli and I think she is such a cutie. One of my wishes is to spend Christmas in Paris and just had to color her. Hopefully one day I will make it there.

Materials used:
Copics: YR24/YR23/Y15/Y11/Y00/R29/R27/R24/E35/E31/YR20/E01/E00/E000/R20
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Gold Sparkle card stock - Paper Temptress
1/4" Red Satin w/Gold Edge ribbon - Paper Temptress
My Mind's Eye -  Wonderful Winter
Sizzix Embossing folder - Winter Set #2
Martha Stewart embellishment

I am entering this cutie into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. oooo wow Mel, I just love this cute image and your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gillie girl is stunning. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, gorgeous and beautiful! I lOve your coloring on this and all the sparkles! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sparkling card. Thanks for joining our Y for Yippee challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time and good luck. Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glamourous card. Thank you for joining us at CFAS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.