Saturday, October 2, 2010

In A Sweet Pea Dream Colors Challenge

This is a very new challenge and I really do love these stamps so I cannot resist doing them. The Sweet Pea stamp I choose for this challenge is September Rhythm and you had to use the following colors: orange, green and purple. I used the following Copic Markers: E000/E00/R20/R35/B60/V12/V15/V17/G05/G07/Y19/Y04/Y38/Y68/V0000/V000/V01. The papers  and flower are from my stash, the ribbon is from the Paper Temptress and the gems are from Michael's.

3 comments:

  1. Wow she looks so exotic in your creation! I adore your embossed background and how your have incorporated the colors of our challenge into your masterpiece!

    Thanks for joining us in our color challenge and hope to see you again in the future!!

    KymKreates
    Sweet Pea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh so pretty love all that texture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her purple hair, Melanie, along with the pretty background. Outstanding job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.