Thursday, October 28, 2010

SSC Stamp and Scrap 4

Ooooo, I so love the technique, it's called kissing. This is for SSC Stamp and Scrap Week 4. You take a background stamp and ink in dark ink, then you take your image stamp and ink with a light color ink, then you kiss your image to the background stamp and then stamp your image onto your paper. I used for my background stamp dots from Ippity Stamps, colored with Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, my image stamp is from Stampin Up, colored with Memento Ink in Cantaloupe, the papers are from my stash, the orange paper is embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder D'Vine, the ribbon is from Paper Temptress and the gem is from Michael's. When I showed my Mom this card she thought it was too dark for a Birthday card, I thought it would be a nice fall Birthday card.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Melanie - I need YOU to teach me..I am struggling with the darn challenge, because I don't' have a lot of PLAIN stamps?

    Which stamps is the IMAGE stamp? The flowers? I think that's my problem, I have tons of stamps, but most of like Maggies or backgrounds or sentiments...nothing in a solid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.