Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flowers and You

Well, I decided to take the plunge and become a DT. This is my first official card and it is for The Outlawz - Sketch Challenge, which will be every Wednesday. Hope you will join in on the fun.This adorable boy is from Bugaboo Stamps and his name is Sean. He reminds me of my son and had to color him. Funny story, for Valentine's day my son and daughter are the ones to convince my hubby to get me flowers, they are so sweet and lovable. I used the following materials:

Copics:E000/E00/R20/E29/E25/E53/C5/C3/C1/B97/B95/B93/B91/E59/E57/R14/Y18/Y15/YR65
DP is from American Crafts
X Press-It paper from Oozak
Cardstock and ribbon from my stash
Sentiment is from Vibgyor Krafts (E.T.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to be here.