Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesdays

Happy Tuesday, hope where you are it's nice, here it's a bit on the cool side and cloudy. Today I am showcasing an adorable image for Stef which you can find at Glitterbabe's Digis.


Isn't she adorable, I had so much fun coloring her.
I used the following materials:

Copics: RV10/RV00/RV0000/E01/E00/E000/R20/RV14
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Cherry Blossoms - WOC
Background paper is Origami Paper
Pink card stock - my stash

I am entering my card into the following challenge:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your card with us at OSCC this week it's very pretty and i love the colours you have used.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, that image is so much fun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i miss this???? shoot me!!!

    she's beautiful!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.