Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sunsets and Silhouettes

I know today is Wednesday but it's still a good day to post a Glitterbabe's image. You really need to stop by Glitterbabe's Digis and check out all the old and new images from Stef. I tell ya, she has some cuties and some beauties. Today's card is something I have been trying and hope to do lots more.


I am trying to create my own backgrounds using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and Hero Arts Stamps.
I used the following materials:

Silhouette #3 - Glitterbabe's Digis
Sparkle Blanc card stock - Paper Temptress
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mustard Seed and Worn Lipstick
Glimmer Mist in Gold
Hero Arts stamp - Antique Background

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! i love that background. perfect with the silhouette.

    you're the best!!! mmmmmwwwaaahhh!

    enjoy your trip and your week.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! LOVE LVOE the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.

    Thank you for joining the first Crafty Boots challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.