Monday, November 21, 2011

Fairy 2 Gilli

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend, it was a beautiful one here. Today we started a new challenge over at House of Gilli, Flourishes and I am your host. I hope you will stop by and check it out :)


I just love this image from anaRy, she was one of the summer releases and she is one of my favorites, isn't is a beauty.

I used the following materials:

Copics: Y26/Y21/colorless blender/Y30/E25/E31/E50/E01/E00/E000
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Stickles in Star Dust
DP - MME, Lost and Found, Sunshine
Flourishes - Memory Box die - Elegant Scrollwork
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles
Gems are from Michael's

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to be here.