Thursday, November 17, 2011

Girly Gilli

Happy Thursday everyone. Over at House of Gilli, we are having one of my favorite challenges, Monochromatic :)  Hope you will stop by and check it out, you still have a few days. Also stop by on Monday, I will be hosting the next challenge.


I used the following materials:

Copics: E35/E31/YR20/E01/E00/E000/YG63/G20 Colorless Blender
Girly Gilli 2
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Mat - Pop Tones, Jellybean Green - Paper Temptress
DP - Kaisercraft, Chanteuse - SCACD
Ribbon - a gift from a dear friend
Flower - from my stash

I am entering my card into the following challenge:

5 comments:

  1. this is stunning and very IRISH looking. LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute Mel!! love you girly Gilli!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card !!
    thanks for joining us at Diva's this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty Mel....LOVE the colours and the cute image :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Mel. Lice the green.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.