Wednesday, June 1, 2011

China Doll

I hope you are ready for another awesome challenge at Through the Craftroom Door. This time around we have "Paper Piecing" and you must have some part of your image paper pieced. I tell ya, the DT gals really did a wonderful job on their projects. Please stop by the site to join in on the challenges, if you are not a member, please  join, you DO NOT need to subscribe to the magazine to join in and to play the challenges. If you would like to subscribe, please visit here and you can visit here to see a copy of the magazine.



For my card I used the following materials:

Copics: YR24/YR23/Y15/Y11/Y00/R24/C7/C5/C3
Ranger Embossing Powder - Enchanted Gold
Cryogen White card stock - Paper Temptress
Elizabeth Bell image, Cherry Blossoms - SCACD
Cherry Blossoms - WOC
Ribbon - Reasonable Ribbon
Background paper is Origami paper from Michael's
Vellum is from my stash.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. What a beauty Mel!! Your coloring is just amazing. I am especially loving her pants! Great jog :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the paper piecing and colouring.Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at DDSB :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.