Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Card Camp 1

I want to thank my fairy godmother for signing me up for this wonderful Summer Card Camp. It is going to be a four week class and each week we will have different color combos. Here are the colors for the first week and they are not usually colors I would have combined, but when I did, they look so beautiful together.







I used the following materials:
All cardstock and text weight are from Paper Temptress
Marvy Uchida Markers in Lavender and Violet and butterfly punch
Stampin Up Stamps, Green House Garden
Gems are from Michael's
Copics: RV25/Y17/B12
Martha Stewart punch, Optic Dot.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! I saw this card at CAMP and knew it had to be yours!! I don't know Why? -- but for some reason, it was calling my name!!

    WOW!! I love it and love that you have all these amazing colors of cardstock!! GORGEOUS!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.