Saturday, May 21, 2011

All "Dressed" Up

Well after my trip to Michigan with the talented, funny and oh so sweet Suzanne Dean, I am back  to my normal schedule. I have missed out on a couple of weeks on the challenges from SCACD and it feels wonderful to start them again. The challenge this week for SCACD is a color combo - Blue, Pink and White. I choose this cutie pie by Elizabeth Bell called All Dressed Up and you can purchase her at SCACD's store here. I used the following materials:

Copics: E11/E01/E000/R20/RV10/RV00/RV0000/B16/B14/B12/E25/E31/E50, atyou Spica pen in Sand
X-Press It paper is from Oozak
Pink DP is from K and Company
Blue DP is from a prize
Sparkle Blanc is from Cut Cardstock
Pink cardstock is from Nicole Crafts
Ribbon is from Paper Temptress
Flowers are from WOC
Pearls are from Michael's
Liquid Pearls in White Opal.

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Beautiful coloring of that adorable image and love her glammed up necklace, the flowers and ribbon! Thanks for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet and so adorable! Pretty ribbons and flowers!! Thank you for playing along with SCACD Friends with Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow mel! this is absolutely gorgeous! wow!

    hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh this is adorable Mel!! I used to play dress up alot when I was little and so did my girls--this card reminds me of those days :D
    Fabby coloring and love the sparkle and shine~~~That ribbon is the BOMB!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at SCACD Friends with Heart
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! You did a wonderful job on her. I have not seen that stamp yet. Grear job!! Where in Michigan did you go?
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.