Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday

Good morning all, I have an awesome card for you today. My kids so love this card and I hope you all will too. Today think "CIRCUS", yes that's right Circus. All these wonderful images are from Stef and you can purchase at her store Glitterbabe's Digis. Please stop by her store, she has some new releases and you can also shop her digis at Stitchy Bear. I used the following materials:

Copics: R27/R17/R14/Y15/Y13/Y11/C7/C5/C3
DP is from Me & My Big Ideas
Martha Stewart Star Punch
Ribbon and Cryogen White card stock are from Paper Temptress





Please stop by Glitterbabe's Greetings for the latest news and Glitterbabe's Digis and Stitchy Bear for the latest digis.

3 comments:

  1. this is fun, fun, fun! maybe i should do some crackerjacks!!!! lol.

    mmmmwwwaaahhhh!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mel!!! Love the circus! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this fun card, Mel! I gotta get to work, fast! Love the bright colors, too!
    Hugs,
    Sharon Jones

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.