Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday

I really hope you will enjoy this card, it's Stef's Lily flower and it is one of my favorite flowers. I also made the Lily embellishment out of flowers I purchased from WOC. I really, really had fun creating this card. I used the following materials:

Copics: Y15/Y11/Y00/Y0000
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is by Miss Elizabeth
Mat is by E.K. Success
Spellbinbers Lacy Ovals
Ribbon is from my stash.



Please stop by Stef's store, Glitterbabe's Digis for the latest releases and on every Friday for Dollar Digi Day, then stop by her blog, Glitterbabe's Greetings for the latest news.

2 comments:

  1. Mel this is beautiful, love how you did your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! never would have thought yellow. absolutely beautiful! you are the best!

    mmmmmwwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.