Sunday, February 6, 2011

For my Mom

I would like to say thank you to Pattie and her lovely DT's for my win last week.

For this week's challenge at Pattie's Creations Challenge - #13, Birthday for a Mother, I used one her images that I had won as a prize. You can purchase her beautiful images here at her esty store. I used the following materials:

Copics: BOOOO/BV00/BV000/BV0000/G12/G03/G02
Cryogen White cardstock from Cut Cardstock
Curious Metallic text paper in Morphing Mauve is also from Cut Cardstock
White Pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment is from Jeanet's Sentiments
Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon
Green embossed cardstock is from my stash.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty card Melanie! Don't you just love this image, it can be used for so many occasions.
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful! wow!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, I just love what you have done with my Tulips in Vase image. The coloring is just so pretty! A perfect Mother's Birthday Card. Thanks for joining us again this week at Pattie's Creations and for linking my store to your post.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Mel! Your mom's gonna love it! I love it... You used my favorite color PURPLE! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice job Melanie! Thanks for joining us at Patties Creations Design Challenge this week
    Tach

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the soft purple and the sentiment is cool. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. LindaS/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along and hope to see you again next week at Pattie's Creations. Beautiful card... hugs Bev PC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.