Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lavender Dragonfly

This has to be favorite image from Priscilla Styles and I really do enjoy creating cards with it. I used the following materials:

Copics: BV04/BV02/BV01/BV00, atyou Spica pen in clear over the wings
DP is from Brenda Pinnick
Double circle paper ribbon is from K and Company
White organza ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon
Cherry blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Green text paper is Curious Metallics from Cut Cardstock
Cryogen White cardstock also from Cut Cardstock
Gem is from Michael's

I am entering my card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Mel - I recognize this card! It's just fabulous! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you made it more gorgeous! wow mel! stunning card.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your extra goodies! The DP is perfect! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. I look forward to your creation next week. Valerie PSDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.