Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love is a Promise Heart

This great heart image is from Designed 2 Delight. and it is a freebie this week. The sentiment is by John Lennon from Making Our Mark. I am entering my card in the Delightful Inspiration challenge. I tried to color the ribbon gold but didn't like how the colors came out, so I added glitter pen all over the ribbon. I used the following materials:

Copics: RV25/RV23/RV21/Y28/Y26/Y23, atyou Spica pen in Gold
Rose if from Wild Orchid Crafts, it is actually a freebie from them from an order I had placed
Ribbon is from Paper Temptress
Curious Metallic text paper in Gold Leaf is from Cut CardStock
Cryogen White cardstock is also from Cut CardStock
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Gem in bow is from Michael's
Tiny hearts are from my stash.


3 comments:

  1. oh i love it! love the gold!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Mel! I love the pinks and the flower is so elegant! I love how you added the gold! Have a great day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with the image! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.