Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Card Camp 13, 14 and 15

I am so sad that this is the last week for Summer Card Camp :(  I hope you won't mind me putting all three together, it's just way tooooo hot today to do separate posts.


I have to say though this was a rough week for me creative wise. Everything I touched just didn't want to cooperate with me but I think I managed to work through it today.

Monday's Card






Tuesday's Card


Wednesday's Card
I used the following materials:

All card stocks and ribbon are from Paper Temptress
Pop Tones card stock in Sno Cone and Sour Apple
Glimmer in Juniper Berry
Embossing powder
Hero Arts Stamp - Earth Flowers and Printed Flowers
Pearls are from Pizzazz Aplenty
Gems and flowers are from Michael's
Spellbinders Dahlia
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirl 
Perfect Pearls in Perfect Pearls
Glimmer Mists in Patina Turquoise Blue

3 comments:

  1. oh wowza melanie! are these ever gorgeous! love the pearls, shimmer & shine. all gorgeous!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work mel!!
    I am sad that the card class is over! I didnt expect to really learn anything, but I did!
    It was really fun!
    hugs Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS cards Mel!!! Those splashes of turquoise have me longing for the pool :) Stay cool sweet Sistah!

    Love and hugs <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.