Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Card Camp 7

For Wednesday's card, when I saw what Tami Hartley had created, I instantly knew I had to give it a whirl.






So here is what I came up with:





I used the following materials:

All cardstocks are from Paper Temptress
Pop Tones in Sweet Tooth
Sparkle Blanc
Skinny/Thick Classic Columns in Spring Green
Heartfelt Creations stamps - Innoscents
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint mixed with Iridescent Medium
Memento Inks in Rhubarb Stalk and Tangelo
Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White colored with Copic marker YR82
Spellbinders Classic Rectangle
Letter stickers are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Now you are FLYING with your cards! :)

    Are the kids going to take part in the Challenge, I would LOVE to see their wonderful projects?

    They are both sooooo cute!! :)

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.