Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Card Camp 8

Today is sketch day for Summer Card Camp and I love the sketch that I choose to use.



I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.








I used the following materials:

Background Vellum is by K and Company
Green DP is from a very good friend who is also taking this class, Lisa, thank you sweetie
Sparkle Blanc - Paper Temptress
1/4" Red Satin with Gold Edge Ribbon - Paper Temptress
Sentiment - Priscilla Styles
Copic Markers - YR82 and R05 with colorless blender.

4 comments:

  1. very good! i would have walked away from that sketch! love the colors!

    hus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice use of the sketch!!! I spent 2 hours trying to do something with the same sketch and just gave up. Will try again tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mel!! All of your cards from Card Camp are so cute and inspiring!! I have a few Thank you cards I have to make and I think I will be borrowing one or two or these designs : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Melanie!! Love the colors and sketch! Kicking my butt for not getting enrolled in time:( from what you are showing...it's a dynamite class! Hugz, Colleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.