Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All Dolled Up

I have to say I am so hooked on Anita Be Stampin challenges and this week's challenge is a sketch, just how wonderful is this sketch.


I used the following materials:

Copics: E00/E11/E25/E31/E50/R20/R00/R000/R0000/E42/W3/R21/R22
Tallulah image is from Anita Be Stampin
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is from My Mind's Eye
Pink paper is from S.E.I.
Pink cardstock is from Bazzill
Rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon
Gems are from Michael's
Sentiment is from Inkadinkado Birthday Wishes.


12 comments:

  1. Oh my Mel what a classy and BEAUTIFUL creation!!! LOVE this image, your soft colors, and that GORGEOUS bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love this! absolutely fantastic! very girly!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, this is super cute!!! I love it!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! The flower, the ribbon, the paper...it's all so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Melanie! I am loving the color palette! Thanks for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel, I love the coloring! The flower fits so nicely. It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel, I am so glad to see you playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin. Your card is fabulous!! Love this image. That flower and sheer ribbon is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for playing along at Anita Be Stampin this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image! I love the colors you chose to use on this image, too. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing! The colors are so elegant and your coloring is OUTSTANDING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge last week. Congrats on winning! Your card is beautiful. I love Tallulah and you made her look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.