Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CMC Birthday Bonanza Kickoff

I would first like to wish my wonderful husband a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He is my one and only and I am so blessed and lucky to have him be my sunshine though the years.

OK, now on to the festivities: Suzanne Dean, is celebrating her 1st Birthday on Color Me Creative Classroom, congratulations Suzanne and wishing you many more. We would love to have you all join us for the celebration and for lots of fun.  The celebration will run until March 21, 2011.You will need to join the CMC site and then the Birthday Event and Suzanne will be approving you as quickly as possible.

To kickoff the party, I made a 5" square card with an image from Delicious Doodles and I had a lot of fun coloring this yummy looking cake. I used the following materials:

Copics: BV0000/BV00/BV02/BV25/Y0000/Y00/Y02/Y38/RV0000/RV00/RV02/RV34/G0000/G00/G02/G24/B0000
B00/B01/B66/YR00/YR01/Y17
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
DP is from DCWV - Nana's Kids
Gems are from Michael's
Flower is from Paper Cellar
Ribbon is from American Crafts.


For all the details on the BIRTHDAY BONANZA click here. So please check it out, there are so many prizes  and events and I know you will love them all.

We hope to see you all there and remember you will need to join CMC and then the Birthday Event.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to be here.