Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Angel Caroline

This sweet Angel's name reminds me of the song by Neil Diamond, "Sweet Caroline" and she is just that, sweet. I hope I just didn't tell my age here lol. You can find her at the Designed 2 Delight store. I am entering her into the Delightful Inspirations challenge. I used the following materials:

Copics: E000/E01/E11/R20/E25/E31/E50/RV10/RV11/RV13/RV34/RV17/V20/V25/Y04
Sakura Gelly Pen in Clear Star
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
DP is from Amanda Blu
Carfdstock is from Nicole Crafts
Ribbon is from Wal-Mart.

5 comments:

  1. Love "Angel Caroline" in pink!! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome coloring--you have created so much depth!! I love all the pink, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and cute carD! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and the coloring is awesome...well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...love the pink and the glittery wings! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.