Saturday, March 5, 2011

Little Missy

When I saw that this adorable image's name is Missy, I knew I had to color her for the Anita Be Stampin Challenge, and you can find her at Anita Be Stampin PCP. The story is, my daughter's name is Jordan but quite occasionally I call her Missy, so this was perfect for me. I used the following materials:

Copics: E000/E01/E11/R20/E53/E25/E29/E50/E51/B91/B93/B95/B97/B99/B41/B45/Y15
DP  is from American Crafts
Cardstocks are from Bazzill and Nicole Crafts
Ribbon is from Paper Temptress
X Press-It Paper is from Oozak
Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

6 comments:

  1. isn't "missy" the... "you did something wrong" name???? lol. this is absolutely adorable!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. So glad that you joined us at ABS! Love the papers, the coloring, those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie - I am very excited to have this opportunity to work with you on our design team. I think it will be so much fun! I want to extend to you the "Stylish Blogger Award". I think our DT members deserve it! If you would like to accept, please stop by my site, read conditions and grab your badge!
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with the Anita Be Stampin Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card! I really love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Melanie! Those flowers you used are just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.