Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Glitterbabe's Tuesday and A Huge Announcement

I cannot believe it's Tuesday already, it seems like I have lost a whole week. My son was sick most of last week and then I ended up sick on Thursday  and cannot seem to shake this thing but I need to forge on and let you see a couple of very lovely digis from Stef's store, Glitterbabe's Digis.  Before I do that, I hope you will stop by here on Friday April 1st, Glitterbabe's and Copic Musketeers are teaming up for something big and exciting.

Now on to my huge announcement, I am officially on the Paper Temptress's Design Team, YAY, I am so excited and so honored, I am telling you I may never get off of my cloud, it is such a happy place. Please stop by Patricia's store and blog, she really has the most wonderful papers and card stock and an extremely talented DT with Karen Taylor as our fearless DT coordinator. I will add the DT's on my sidebar so that you all will get a chance to meet them and see all their wonderful creations.

 Here is the first card I did with Stef's image Bible Lily:


I used the following materials:

Copics: R00/R000/YG13/YG11/E50/E0000/N0/Y23
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
DP is by E.K. Success
Pink cardstock is from Paper Trey Ink
Ribbon and Pearls are from Michael's

My second card is called Fancy Egg, isn't it gorgeous. I just adore Stef, she can draw you the most amazing images.




I used the following materials:

Copics: B0000/B000/B00 atyou Spica Pen in Gold
Cryogen White cardstock from Paper Temptress
Glimmer Mist in Gold
Curious Metallics text paper in Gold Leaf from Cut Card Stock
Blue card stock is from Nicole crafts
Gems are from Michael's
Ribbon is from my stash.

Don't forget to stop by here on Friday, April 1st for the big and exciting news.

2 comments:

  1. melanie! these cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    holy moly! paper temptress! you are riding a star for sure!!!! wooooooooo hooooooooo!

    glad you're feeling better.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Mel! Congratulations on your DT, well Done! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.