Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ladybug, Ladybug

Fly away home. When I saw this aborable image from Designed 2 Delight it reminded me of when I was a child, catching fireflys in a jar. Awww the wonderful memories it brought back. I am entering my card into the Delightful Inspiration challenge. I used the following materials:

Copics: B0000/299/E33/E31/E30/N7/R27/YG25/YG23/YG45/G24/G21/G85
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts
Button is from Pizzazz Aplenty
Sentiment is also from Designed 2 Delight
DP is from My Mind's Eye
Mat paper is from Brenda Pinnick.

5 comments:

  1. oh thanks. now i'll be saying that all day - lol.

    fabulous card!

    thank you so much for all your thoughts & prayers for hubby. he's home and GOOD!!!! yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so pretty! The color combo goes so well together! Well done! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight this week.
    Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job! thanks for playing along with us on D2D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Melanie....So happy to meet you.....and look forward to working with you on the Paper Temptress DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.