Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Easter Bunny Bag

Here is another fun challenge from Stamp Fairy challenges, Anything But A Card. This cute bunny is from Stamp Fairy, the Easter Bunny 3 collection. I love this challenge because it gave me a great chance to make this wonderful bag that my daughter now wants me to make for her whole second grade class for Spring. I may need to see if I can purchase some cheaper paper for this though lol. I used the following materials:

Copics: R81/R83/R85/R89/RV00/RV11/RV13/RV34/V20/V25/B21/B23/Y11/Y13/Y38
Cricut cartridge - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
DP is from DCWV - Pocket Full of Posies Stack
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Gems are by Recollections from Michael's
Flowers and Ribbon are from my stash.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love the spring colours and love how you have coloured the image. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE what a fun design.....soooooooooo SWEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest thing EVER!!!! Love it! Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy Challenge.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Melissa, this is toooo cute!! Oh, the perfect little purse for for Easter!! I love it!!
    Thanks so much for sharing this sweet project with us at Stamp Fairy challenge!

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awee this is so cute...A breath of fresh air... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! I love this and I am so excited to see that you created it with your Cricut and with a Cartridge that I own! Now I'll have to try it out for myself! :) Wish me luck!!

    Thanks so much for joining our challenge and for posting a fun and very creative project!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute bag! love that you used Clementine too! Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. It is nice that your daughter really enjoys your projects. Thanks for playing at StampFairy this week. Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally charming! I love this project and it's so perfect for Easter. Love those flowers with the rhinestone centers. And thank you for using a StampFairy image - you've colored it so well. We appreciate you joining us again at StampFairy.
    Sharon, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.