Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lenny Flowers

This week's Stamp Fairy Challenge - Sketch, is one that I will use over and over again. I recently bought this image from Stamp Fairy and I thought it would be perfect for this sketch. Here is a picture of the sketch and I hope you will join in.


I used the following materials:

Copics: E31/E33/E35/E37/E39/E59/E79/Y13/Y15/B24/YR0000/YR00/YR02/YR68/G21/G24/G85
DP is from E.K. Success
Blue cardstock is from Nicole Crafts
Kraft cardstock is from my stash
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Flowers are from Prima
Raindots
Sentiment is from JustRite Stamps - Cardmaking Kit
Lace is from Maya Road.


8 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the fabric lace across the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. He's my fave :)

    Thanks for joining our sketch challenge on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable Mel, you've coloured him fabulously and I love love love that chocolate coloured lace across the middle. The little buttons are a great touch inside the centers of the flowers too. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the brown and blue together. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at StampFairy. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie,
    I"m with you and also loved Gerda's wonderful sketch. At first I thought it would be hard, but once is started on my card, I LOVED it and I will also plan to use it again.

    Your sweet Teddy is adorable and now that I look it how awesome he looks on your card, I think I may have to buy him for my collection.

    Thanks so much for playing...and mostly importantly, THANK YOU for being a wonderful friend!

    Love you,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely colours and perfect Stamp Fairy image too.... thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love your take on the sketch, and Lenny is one favourites! Thanks for playing along with us on the Stamp Fairy Challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - gorgeous job coloring Lenny and that daisy! I love that brown lace too. A fabulous job with the sketch - thanks so much for sharing this with us at StampFairy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.