Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Girl Pink

I would like to start my post off by thanking Suzanne Dean for the wonderful opportunity to be on her first DT. I would also want you to welcome and to please visit the very talented DT blog's (that is listed on my left sidebar). I hope you will join us at the DT's first Copic Challenge at the CMC Copic Challenge site. Our first challenge is a Color Challenge and Photo Inspiration:


Use your copic techniques and coloring to color any image but you must use Pinks, Greens & White or Cream along with an interpretation of the photo above (baby, girls, feminine, etc).
The photos of our interpretation will be posted later today at the CMC Copic Challenge. I used the following materials:

Copics: R20/R00/R0000/E42/W3/E40/E43
Image is from A Day For Dasies
Cryogen White cardstock is from Paper Temptress
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
DP is from E.K. Success
Green cardstock is from Nicole Crafts
Ribbon is from my stash.




9 comments:

  1. Mel this is such a beauty, you totally aced this inspiration, LOVE the pink, image, and those pretty flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! The pink looks like it matches perfectly! I love the way you colored the dress, and the flowers are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly! THIS is gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved thr soft tones u used on ur creations....sooooo girly. so good to be on the cmc dt with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty ! It is what I would call simple elegant which is always so striking in my opinion. I am really excited to be on the DT with you !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love how you've used the little flowers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! This dress (image) is PERFECT and is so pretty and very feminine! It works out wonderfully for the challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the image...it is so feminine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a feminine & elegant image and works wonderfully with this photo inspiration. Beautifully colored & decorated as well--wonderful job! So glad to have you on the team with us all!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be here.